Cellulite is the most common aesthetic problem for women. It is estimated that over 90% of women suffer from cellulite. It is one of the most popular reasons for our patients, to visit our Clinic before summer. Cellulite appears due to the loss of elasticity, of the connective tissue of the epidermis and of abnormal concentration of fat and water in the body, affecting even slim women.
The 4 stages of cellulite are:
- Phase 0 – When you are standing, the skin is smooth. When you squeeze it, you see folds, but not dimples.
- Phase 1 – When you are standing, the skin is smooth but when it is squeezed, then dimples appear.
- Phase 2 – When you are lying down the skin is smooth, but when you stand up it has dimples, even when you do not squeeze your skin.
- Phase 3 – Signs of cellulite appear on both upright and supine position, whether we squeeze the skin or not.
Cellulite appears mainly on the buttocks, thighs, abdomen and arms. The main causes are unhealthy lifestyle (poor diet, smoking, little water consumption, lack of exercise, hormonal changes and heredity).
- Consume as much water and natural juices as you can, on a daily basis (> 2 liters per day).
- Walk daily for at least 30 minutes.
- Follow as much as possible a healthier diet, rich in vegetables, fruits, fish and protein.
What is the latest trend in Cellulite’s treatment?
3Max Plus!! Discover the revolutionary 3Max Plus treatment to fight effectively cellulite, local fat and skin elasticity. 3Max Plus is a pleasant, non-surgical technique, without scalpel, needles, bruises or pain and it is the unique treatment for cellulite and liposculpturing, for anyone who wants immediate and visible results that last for long. 3Max Plus can be done as monotreament (7-10 sessions) or it can be combined with lipolytic mesotherapy for even faster and more impressive results.
Learn more about 3Max Plus and see the relevant video here
Be informed also for: Liposculpture – Injection Lipolysis