Enjoy a glowing,
revitalized and youthful skin
WHAT IS MESOTHERAPY?
Mesotherapy is a method, in which certain ingredients with beneficial properties for the skin are injected into it, in order to correct various problems of the face and body. In facial mesotherapy, these ingredients are injected under the skin, into the lower dermis, where even the best anti-ageing cream cannot reach. Substances such as hyaluronic acid, vitamins and antioxidants are injected there, which contribute to anti-ageing and deep hydration of the skin, in order to maintain the face fresh and youthful.
Mesotherapy is one of the non-invasive methods used in Aesthetic Dermatology and is divided into two main categories, injectable mesotherapy and non-injectable mesotherapy. In Derm & Plastic Surgery Clinic, both methods are used. The injectable mesotherapy uses very fine needles, such as those used in acupuncture, which penetrate into the skin to inject the necessary substances for each patient. The non-injectable mesotherapy utilizes a special microneedling device, called Dermapen.
Mesotherapy addresses a variety of problems, ranging from the hydration of the skin, to the treatment of cellulite
- Deep hydration
- Brightness and healthy skin appearance
- Treatment of dark circles and eye wrinkles
- Correction of dyschromias and brown spots
- Skin tightening
- Treatment of cellulite
- Fat lipolysis
- Treatment of stretch marks
Dermapen mesotherapy is a non-injectable treatment. Dermapen is an automated microneedling device, which due to the advanced technology does not damage the skin, thus eliminating the recovery time and offering significantly painless treatment, compared to classic treatments.
With the Dermapen device, multiple micro-perforations are created, in order to facilitate the penetration of the therapeutic substances into the skin, while stimulation of fibroblasts is achieved, which triggers the production of collagen and elastin.
Dermapen is an excellent treatment for skin rejuvenation, acne scars, wrinkles and skin discolouration, helping the skin to regain its glow and healthy appearance.
Facial Mesotherapy, with the Tru-Platelet Rich Plasma (Tru-PRP) method, is a revolutionary rejuvenation and anti-ageing treatment, which utilizes growth factors that regenerate and repair tissue damage. These growth factors originate from the platelets, taken from our own body, through a small blood sample.
These platelets after activation are re-infused under the skin. Platelet activation enables them to release growth factors that boost the repair of damaged tissues, activating stem cells and fibroblasts. Tru-PRP Mesotherapy is one of the most effective therapies, with results that last up to one year, while it is painless and has minimal downtime.
This type of mesotherapy is an injectable one. It is applied by injecting substances, under the skin and into the fat, in order to transfer there ingredients that correct many different problems, i.e. fat accumulation, cellulite.
This is a relatively simple treatment, fast, painless and without side effects. At the end of the session, one can immediately return to his/her daily activities. In most cases, at least 3 – 4 sessions are recommended. Lipolytic mesotherapy can be applied to buttocks, abdomen, thighs, knees and arms, with excellent but most important permanent results.
- In Derm & Plastic Surgery Clinic, we have all types of mesotherapy, plus the expertise in their use, with more than 15 evidence-based medical protocols, to offer you guaranteed results. We can help you regain your skin’s smoothness and achieve best skin quality, in just a few sessions. After the first consultation and evaluation of the problem, we can suggest the most appropriate treatment for you or the most effective combination of treatments, which give fastest results and can solve, even the most difficult problems.
- Only approved medical materials, that fulfil the European safety standards (CE) and (FDA) American standards are utilized, in our Clinic. Treatments are done with absolute transparency and safety and you will be given, the barcode of the product, used in your treatment, which ensures authenticity of the product.
- In Derm & Plastic Surgery Clinic we use the genuine Dermapen device, as well as, the authentic Dermapen therapeutic protocols, combined with the latest regenerative Dermapen’s Dermaceutical skin care products, which have been specifically designed for microneedling treatments.
- Dr. Zografou’s many years of experience and International expertise in Cosmetic Dermatology and her specialization in the field of stem cells medical regeneration (PhD thesis in Stem Cells), combined with the latest therapeutic protocols, which are done in the clinic, guarantee you an amazing aesthetic result.
What’s the difference between injectable and non – injectable mesotherapy?
Injectable Mesotherapy uses very fine needles, such as those used in acupuncture, which if it is necessary, can penetrate deeper than 2.5mm, which is the maximum penetration depth of Dermapen (Dermapen can’t go deeper than that).
On the other hand, Dermapen mesotherapy enhances the process of regeneration, since it has the ability to penetrate the epidermis up to 1300 times per second, creating many more microchannels, compared to injectable mesotherapy, thus triggering more fibroblast stimulation. In injectable mesotherapy, we can’t achieve the same number of microchannels that are created by Dermapen and therefore the anaplastic effects are less.
Is mesotherapy painful?
It is a relatively painless treatment and the use of local anesthetic cream, before the treatment, makes it absolutely tolerable.
What is the recovery time?
The patient is ready to return immediately to his/her daily activities.
Immediately after treatment, the skin on the face will be slightly red, but with the help of a special mask that has calming properties and it is applied after treatment, the redness is diminished. In mesotherapy, small bruises might be developed sometimes, mainly in injectable mesotherapy, but these bruises, usually disappear within 2 – 3 days.
How many sessions are needed?
One can benefit from the deep hydration, enhanced glow and rejuvenation that mesotherapy offers, even with just one treatment. In cases that we want to follow an anti-aging protocol, the desired effect is accomplished cumulatively, therefore 4 – 6 sessions, with a 15 – 20 day interval in between treatments is usually required.
COST – PRICES
Mesotherapy treatments start at 80 euros.
Call us, to find out the price of the treatment, you are interested in or the special prices for combined therapies.
the result is just perfect. If you decide to do mesotherapy in this Clinic, ask for this treatment. You will be impressed...
For a long time, I was thinking that I wanted to have a facial treatment, which will make my face look fresher...More Testimonials
The results from the treatment are much better, than I expected and their prices are affordable...
I visited Derm & Plastic Surgery Clinic for information on facial mesotherapy. The Clinic is luxurious and very clean...More Testimonials
they have the genuine Dermapen device. Great results!! I will definitely go back. Thank you very much...
I had facial mesotherapy with hyaluronic, peptides and antioxidants in this Clinic.I preferred the mesotherapy without..More Testimonials
Sign-up for our newsletter
and be the first to receive our latest offers and news