Innovation in Skin Regeneration
WHAT IS THE GENUINE DERMAPEN DEVICE?
The Dermapen® is an automated micro needling device, with a disposable sterile tip cartridge, that uses 12 ultra–fine needles, to create multiple micro-perforations per second, vertically into the skin at high speed. These micro-injuries into the skin stimulate the fibroblasts, for a natural activation of new collagen production, which is called CIT (Collagen Induction Therapy). Furthermore, the created micro-perforations enhance the penetration of active ingredients (hyaluronic acid, vitamins, antioxidants etc), which rejuvenate and deeply moisturize the skin from within.
The Dermapen is recommended for more than 57 treatments such as:
- Collagen Induced Therapy (CIT)
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Reduction of wrinkles
- Oily face
- Enlarged pores
- Acne Scars
- Brown spots
- Hair loss
- Reduction of Cellulitis
- Stretch marks
- Reduction of surgical scars
- Visible results from the very first treatment
- Skin tightening and firming
- Impressive reduction of wrinkles and acne scars
- Reduction of brown spots
- Glow on the face
- Enhancement of active ingredient penetration into the skin
- Deep skin moisturization, from within
- Painless, safe and quick therapy
- Little to no downtime
- In Derm & Plastic Surgery Clinic we use the genuine Dermapen device, as well as, the authentic Dermapen therapeutic protocols, combined with the latest regenerative Dermapen’s Dermaceutical skin care products, which have been specifically designed for micro needling treatments.
- Dr. Zografou’s many years of experience and International expertise in Cosmetic Dermatology and her specialization in the field of mesenchymal cells medical regeneration (PhD thesis in Mesenchymal Cells), combined with the latest therapeutic protocols, which are done in the clinic, guarantee you an amazing aesthetic result.
- In Derm & Plastic Surgery Clinic, we offer high quality medical aesthetic treatments, with state-of-art technology and authentic equipment, at affordable prices.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How many treatments will it take for me to see results?
You will see and feel the results, from your very first treatment. In order to get the best results, a course of treatments (4-6 depending on the physical condition and needs of the skin), is highly recommended. A series of treatments, will ensure enhanced results.
What areas can be treated?
The entire face, the neck area, the décolletage are the most commonly treated sites, buy any other area of the body can be treated, when the treatment is recommended.
What can I expect after treatment?
After Dermapen treatment there is a slight redness, which fades out within the next few hours. With the use of professional regenerating, covering products, this settles down and you can return to your scheduled daily activities, with no down time at all.
Are Dermapen treatments suitable for all skin tones and any time of the year?
Yes, Dermapen is safe for all skin tones and it can be applied throughout the year. Even in periods of intense sunshine, when the application of other therapies is contraindicated, Dermapen is the ultimate choice.
COST – PRICES
The cost of Dermapen treatment starts at 100 euros.
Call us, to find out the price of treatment, you are interested in or our special prices for combined therapies.
I booked an appointment for Dermapen treatment in Derm & Plastic Surgery Clinic, since I saw that this Clinic has the authentic Dermapen device in Greece. Indeed, after 4 sessions the scars ..
My acne has left some scars on my face, which were quite deep and bothered me a lot. I booked an appointment for Dermapen treatment in Derm & Plastic Surgery Clinic, since I saw ..More Testimonials
I didn’t have any pain during the treatment, while the products and the special masks, they are using during the treatment are just great. They smell perfectly and my skin is like a baby’s skin afterwards...
The application of non-injectable mesotherapy with Dermapen, helped me a lot to regain the freshness, I had lost on my face. Despite the fact, that I was using different creams for my daily care...More Testimonials
they use many therapeutic protocols and new methods. In just two sessions, my problem was over. Effeciently, in a medical enviroment and in a very affordable way financially...
After summer, I noticed that some brown patches had appeared on my face. I immediately checked for a good Dermatologist, since I don’t like to use make up ...More Testimonials
Sign-up for our newsletter
and be the first to receive our latest offers and news