The power of beauty,
in our own cells
WHAT IS AUTOLOGOUS MESOTHERAPY?
Autologous Mesotherapy is a modern anti-aging treatment that uses proteins (growth factors) that have the potential to regenerate and repair tissue. These proteins are released by activated blood cells, taken from our own body.
Blood cells activation stimulates mesenchymal cells and fibroblasts to produce new collagen and elastin.
It is a simple procedure, similar to an ordinary blood test and requires only a small volume of blood from the patient, around 15 – 20 ml.
Yes, it is different, as the autologous mesotherapy uses specific centrifugation to isolate the very concentrated blood cells, achieving concentration of growth factors, which is 4 – 6 times greater, than it is possible in other mesotherapy, offering increased regenerative and healing properties.
When the blood cells are activated, and growth factors are released, we infuse them into the skin, by injectable or by non-injectable mesotherapy (Dermapen), in those areas where regeneration is needed. It may sound unbelievable, but the effectiveness of the treatment is such, that the results are visible, even after the first treatment. You will look younger and refreshed, with a healthy-glowing skin.
But nothing, from these valuable cells is thrown away, during this treatment. While the super-enriched autologous mesotherapy, is injected into the treatment areas, the remaining blood cell is applied as a face mask, on the patient’s face, which further enhances cellular regeneration.
- In wrinkles and in tightening of the face and neck area. It eliminates wrinkles, not by filling them, like it happens with hyaluronic acid, but with rejuvenation of the skin from within, helping it to produce its own, natural collagen and elastin.
- In scars treatment, as growth factors have anaplastic and healing properties. Autologous mesotherapy , either on its own or in combination with fractional laser, significantly improves scarring after surgery, burns and injuries.
- In acne scars on the face, back and chest. This is a powerful acne scar remedy and when combined with fractional laser treatments results are achieved within 6 – 8 sessions.
- In anti-ageing by stimulating the production of our natural collagen, as well as supporting the nutrition and oxygenation of the skin.
- In the treatment of hair loss with spectacular results.
- In reducing skin stretch marks.
The application of mesotherapy can be carried out, either by injectable mesotherapy, using exceptionally thin needles or without injections (non-injectable mesotherapy), using the genuine DERMAPEN microneedling device.
Autologous mesotherapy is a combination of two innovative therapies, Fractional Laser and Mesotherapy. The Autologous Mesotherapy starts with the application of Fractional Laser, which acts on the deeper layers of the skin, stimulating the fibroblasts to produce natural collagen and elastin and rejuvenating the skin, from within.
Immediately after the Fractional laser, autologous mesotherapy follows. With this combination, the effects of revitalization and regeneration are maximized thanks to the extra activity of our activated blood cells and the regenerative properties of their growth factors.
This treatment is done, within 45 – 60 minutes and there is a slight redness afterwards, which fades out within the next few hours. With the use of professional regenerating products, someone can return to his scheduled daily activities soon, with minimal down time.
Autologous Mesotherapy treatment has impressive results in:
- Reducing wrinkles and tightening the face and neck, helping the skin to produce collagen, on its own. Usually 2 – 4 sessions are required, for excellent results.
- In scars treatment, as growth factors have anaplastic and healing properties. Autologous Mesotherapy, either as a treatment alone or in combination with fractional laser, significantly improves scars after surgery, burns and injuries.
- In acne scars on face, back and chest. This is a powerful acne scar remedy, with great results within 6-8 sessions.
- In stretch marks, being perhaps the most effective treatment nowadays, combining the use of the most advanced laser with Autologous Mesotherapy, with results that are great, even for white stretch marks. Usually 6 – 8 sessions are required.
- In freckles and brown spots. Fractional laser scans the skin and acts selectively on problematic areas, while Autologous Mesotherapy mesotherapy, helps restore normal skin tone and regenerate the area. Usually 1 – 2 treatments are required.
- Derm & Plastic Surgery Clinic is equipped with the latest technology CO2 Fractional Laser and also uses the Autologous Mesotherapy method, achieving blood cells and growth factors concentrations 4 – 6 times greater, than simple mesotherapy treatments, thus offering increased regenerative results.
- Dr. Zografou’s many years of experience and International expertise in Cosmetic Dermatology and her further specialization in the field of mesenchymal cells medical regeneration , combined with the latest therapeutic protocols, which are used in the Clinic, guarantee you an amazing aesthetic result.
- In Derm & Plastic Surgery Clinic we offer high quality medical aesthetic treatments, with latest technology lasers, at affordable prices.
Is it a painful treatment?
No, the discomfort is minimal at the time of application and the use of local anesthetic cream, 30 minutes before the treatment, minimizes the possibility of any irritation.
How safe is it?
Due to its autologous nature – by taking, processing and using the patient’s own blood – the treatment is completely safe without side effects or allergies, while healing is rapid, due to the action of blood cells and their growth factors. Therefore, the patients return to their daily routine and social activities, from the very next day.
How many sessions are needed?
It takes 1 to 2 sessions, with an interval of 3 – 6 months in many cases. However, the full Autologous Mesotherapy treatment regimen, may vary from patient to patient, depending on the area that we have to treat.
For how long do the results last?
The results last for quite long time, which may be longer than 1 year. Of course, the more sessions a patient have, the more beneficial for the skin is.
What should I do before treatment?
- For 10 days before your treatment, you should avoid taking anti-inflammatory drugs (for example Mesulid, Ibuprofen, Voltaren) and painkillers (for example aspirin) that increase the risk of bleeding and therefore bruising.
- For the same reason and for the same length of time, you should also avoid taking vitamins such as Vitamin E, Ginko Biloba and multivitamin products.
- Avoid drinking alcohol one day before and one day after your treatment.
What should I do after treatment?
- Avoid using aspirin and anti-inflammatory painkillers, for 3 days after treatment.
- On the day of treatment, you should avoid using make up and you should use sunscreen and a good regenerative cream the next day.
COST – PRICES
The cost for Autologous Mesotherapy starts at 250 euros.
The specific method they use for autologous mesotherapy in Derm & Plastic Surgery Clinic is different from other Clinics and I believe that this is the reason, why they have so striking results...
It’s one of the best therapies I’ve ever done! After this treatment, I have seen my wrinkles disappearing. My face became smoother and my skin is totally refreshed...More Testimonials
I believe that I could replace all aesthetic treatments with this mesotherapy. If you want to see a rejuvenated face without wrinkles, I recommend it without a second thought!...
I didn’t know that this new mesotherapy would have such a great effect! Having very sensitive skin and several allergies, I did not want to try anything else...More Testimonials
6 times more growth factors and Dr Zografou is a specialized doctor with a Master in Regenerative Medicine and Mesechymal Cells . I had the specific Tru-PRP treatment for hair loss...
I chose Derm & Plastic Surgery Clinic because they do the Autologous Mesotherapy, which has 6 times more growth factors and because Dr Zografou is a specialized doctor with...More Testimonials
Sign-up for our newsletter
and be the first to receive our latest offers and news